If this is your listing you must be registered and logged in to claim. If you are logged in you will see an icon similar to this to the left that you will click to claim the listing. Once a listing has been claimed it can be edited. You must be logged in to edit a listing.
Title of Listing:
|Environmental Laws Online|
|Federal/National - Laws and Regulations|
|Laws/Statutes, Directories/Indexes, All Listings|
This site provides text for the following:
- American Indian Religious Freedom Act, 42 U.S.C. 1996 Amendments of 1994, 42 U.S.C. 1996a
- Archaeological Resources Protection Act of 1979,16 U.S.C. 470
- Base Closure and Realignment Act,10 U.S.C. 2687
- Clean Air Act (CAA), 42 U.S.C. 7401-7671
- Clean Water Act (CWA), 33 U.S.C. 1251-1376 (or Federal Water Pollution Control Act)
- Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972,16 U.S.C. 1451-1464
- Coastal Barriers Resources Act,16 U.S.C. 3501 et. seq.
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA), 42 U.S.C. 11001-11050
- Endangered Species Act of 1973, 16 U.S.C. 1531-1544
- Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA), 42 U.S.C. 6201-6309
- Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act, as amended by the Federal Environmental Pesticide Control Act of 1972, 7 U.S.C. 136-136y
- Federal Facilities Compliance Act of 1992 (FFCA), 42 U.S.C. 6901 et. seq. (ammends RCRA and SWDA)
- Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976, 43 U.S.C. 1701 et. seq.
- Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act, 16 U.S.C. 661-667e
- Historical and Archeological Data Preservation Act, 16 U.S.C. 470-470a-1
- Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act, 25 U.S.C. 450 et seq.
- Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972, 16 U.S.C. 1361-1407
- Marine Protection, Research & Sanctuaries Act of 1972, 33 U.S.C. 1401-1445, 16 U.S.C. 1431-1445
- Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918, 16 U.S.C. 703-712
- Mineral Leasing Act (Revision of 1960), 30 U.S.C. 181-287
- National Energy Conservation Policy Act (NECPA), 42 U.S.C. 8251-8287
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), 42 U.S.C. 4231-4370
- National Historic Preservation Act, 16 U.S.C. 470 et. seq.
- National Marine Sanctuaries Act, 16 U.S.C. 1431-1445
- Native American Grave Protection & Repatriation Act, 25 U.S.C. 3001-3013
- Noise Control Act of 1972, 42 U.S.C. 4901
- North American Wetlands Conservation Act, 16 U.S.C. 4401-4412
- Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) Act of 1970, 29 U.S.C. 651-678
- Oil Pollution Act of 1990, 33 U.S.C. 2701 et. seq.
- Pollution Prevention Act of 1990, 42 U.S.C. 13101-13109
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA), 42 U.S.C. 6901-6992
- Sikes Act, 16 U.S.C. 670a-670o
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA), 42 U.S.C. 300a-300j
- Superfund (1980), 26 U.S.C. 4611-4682
- Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA) (Amendments to Superfund in 1983 and 1986 (also known as SARA), 42 U.S.C. 9601-9657
- Superfund (trust fund established after the 1983 and 1986 amendments to Superfund), 26 U.S.C. 9507
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), 42 U.S.C. 2601-2629
- Wild Bird Conservation Act of 1992, 16 U.S.C. 4901 et seq.
- Wilderness Act of 1964, 16 U.S.C. 1131-1136
DENIX provides information, communication and collaboration services to Department of Defense (DoD) environmental personnel, state regulatory and educational environmental offices, the environmental international community, and the general public.
Laws, Statutes, Code
|Defense Environmental Security Corporate Information Management (DESCIM), Program Management Office|
|200 Stovall Street|
|Alexandria ||General ||(703) 325-0002 |
|Login Help||(217) 373-6790 |
|United States |